rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

City to attend college

City to attend college

Greetings fellow RVF, i've been researching on some schools dat would fit my taste that is good academics, social life, in the middle of SOMEWHERE...lol and DTF hot whities [Image: wink.gif] , then I found out schools I fell in LOVE wit ( sweet sweet UCLA which I just have to say is totally awesome OR university of miami which is also but not up to UcLa) are totally expensive for international student (*sniff ...sniff* UCLA internationals pay up to 56k a year *tears filled eyes* ,while UM internationals pay up to 45k, UCLa just blew my mind ...total DTF hot whities with them hispanic and many other races, great frat life, great party life, so much to doooo....*in a squeaky*its frustrating mehn, so jst out of curiosity how possible is it for some african kid to work his ass off in real life and online and make dat kinda money at the end of the year cos I'm gonna start from a community college and I'm on my own from there, parents only sure of paying first year of community college(africa sucks) , just to be clear I'm someone who believes in the YOLO, i'm gonna live jst once and I like to go for good things in life and I also believe in my self.

Messages In This Thread