rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian Army Chief condemns gender 'inequality' in militaries

Australian Army Chief condemns gender 'inequality' in militaries

Quote:Quote:

Sharing the stage with the UNHCR's special envoy Angelina Jolie and British foreign secretary William Hague

One of these people is not like the other...

The cult of celebrity has resulted in people like Angelina Jolie being treated as authorities on state and military policy.

"I'm no sociologist, I have no anthropological training but I'm certain of this ... we live in a world where the squandering of women's talent, the traducing of their potential, is a global disgrace,"

"I don't know what I'm talking about, but I know that something bad is going on."

"He reminded people, both in the symbolism of him standing up there in his uniform but also with his words, that the military have a key role to play in ending this awful, abhorrent, sexual violence in conflict."

Great example of how women use sexual assault and rape as an excuse for why they "don't do the things they want."

So, the reason they don't go into war-torn towns and risk being shot, being dismembered or killed is because that they might also risk being ogled, felt-up or raped. Gotcha. I would be raped than killed, but apparently that's just me.

The summit also endorsed a new protocol relating to the investigation and documentation of sexual violence in conflict areas.

How the fuck can you do this?

"Excuse, Mr. Terrorist, can I ask about your habits on rape?"

"Everybody stop shooting at each other! We need to convene our daily rape summit so we can send the rapists back their home base. We can't risk all this female talent deserting the front lines because some dude grabbed her boobs!"

"Everybody, please place these signs saying 'Real Men Don't Rape Female Soldiers. Real Men Kill Female Soldiers.'"

That'll solve it all. Problem solved.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread