rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating: Let them come to you.

Online dating: Let them come to you.

For the last few years I've been using free dating sites on a somewhat regular basis, in between some medium-term relationships. The sites I use are POF, OkCupid, and Craigslist.

I've banged about a dozen girls from these sites during that time, and in almost every instance the girl contacted me first or responded to my ad.

For reference, I'm an average looking, mid 30s white guy in the suburbs of Los Angeles. Of those dozen girls, 2 were genuine head turners. If you saw them on the street, you'd think she was attractive and turn back to stare at her ass. But the rest were just average-looking girls who were willing to go to bed pretty quickly, which is all I'm really interested in. They weren't fat or ugly (I'd rather jack off), just average.

I've found that I can spend hours on these sites, browsing for girls, checking out my matches, and crafting witty personalized responses to the girls I like, but then never receive a single response back. Or maybe I'll get back a one-line response that she never follows through with.

So I've decided that it's best, in terms of time and results, to just craft a quality profile with some good pictures, and then sit back and wait for them to come to me. The only thing I need to do is login once a day so that I appear on the top of their search list. Also, it helps to spend a few minutes rapidly clicking through a bunch of their profiles, because sometimes a girl will contact you because she sees you on her visitors list. But then do nothing else, and don't bother sending them messages unless they contact you first. It's just a waste of time.

I'm often shocked at how aggressive these girls can be once they decide they like you.

Messages In This Thread