rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Stale Peace And Its Consequences

The Stale Peace And Its Consequences

Quote: (06-14-2014 08:10 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

I don't believe that the Germans were bombed during WWI, at least in any real sense. As for China and Russia being able to reach the US with missiles or planes, I think the Russians could do it with missiles. I don't believe the Chinese could.

You may be right. I know they were bombed during WWI, but I'm not a history buff, so it may have been pretty inconsequential.

Quote: (06-14-2014 08:24 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

As for China and Russia being able to reach the US with missiles or planes, I think the Russians could do it with missiles. I don't believe the Chinese could.

Both China and Russia could. Submarines help.

To the point of causing significant and strategic damage? I'm sure they could sneak a few missiles through, but do you believe they could actually pose a threat to the mainland US on a major level, is what I'm saying?

I'm talking huge blows to infrastructure to the point of dethroning the US as a superpower?

Quote: (06-14-2014 08:15 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Second comment was an indirect response to Enigma's "And again, we're comparing our soldiers to the Chinese, who aren't exactly paragons of masculinity." No harm done, just wanted to get the other side on record. [Image: idea.gif]

Quote:Quote:

As for calling Chinese men pussies, don't underestimate your opponent. Of course city dwellers are going to be soft. If you want, I can take you to the countryside and teach you a few insults. See how well you do.

Saying someone isn't the epitome or paragon of masculinity is not saying they're pussies. The fact that I moved from the US to Asia should tell you I'm not on some "rah rah USA's the best" tip and I definitely don't want to live in a potential warzone.

But a spade is a spade. They don't have a particularly masculine culture and as Lizard pointed out, they're typically much smaller than their American counterpart.

I can take you to country areas in the US where you won't even make it up the driveway. Hell, you can't even walk through certain areas of Chicago, a major city.

We could go on like this forever, my point is that focusing on the masculinity of the men on either side is rather pointless.

Messages In This Thread