rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Noir, thanks for your input!

I have already booked flights and accommodation. I'm staying just one day and night in Johannesburg before leaving civilisation and heading to the Kalahari for 3 weeks. Afterwards I decided to only stick to Cape Town, since there's not so much time left to do some serious travelling. I'll be there for one week in the middle of September, the first 2 nights I'm staying at some party hostel in Long Street (Carnival Court Backpackers, thought it would be an easy way to get to know some other people to hang out with) and I rented an apartment at Green Market Square for the rest of my stay.

Guess I'll mainly use Tinder and do some nightgame. Tried tinder with fake GPS and immediately got some matches, girls would even text me first (this hardly ever happens where I come from). I'm gonna try not to drink too much though, had a crazy experience in Iceland where I got fucked up drunk and woke up at some doorstep in the middle of Reykjavik. Don't want to think of what would have happened to me in some other parts of the world, and I don't want to find out to be honest.

I was also thinking about getting a cheap second phone with a south african SIM, since it would be hard to communicate with girls outside the apartment (WIFI) otherwise. Does anyone know what's the cheapest provider? Actually I just need some data for Whatsapp.

Last question: Any recommendations for the first and only night in Joburg? I was thinking about doing some pipelining to have some girls available, but I'm not sure how policies regarding guests are at my hotel. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Rosebank.

Messages In This Thread