rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Grad School in D.C.

Grad School in D.C.

Hey fellas,

Love reading all the posts here daily and thought you all would have some great insight for me about Washington, D.C.

Little background: I've spent some time in D.C. before and know the downtown area pretty well, but I was under 21 so I haven't been around the night scene. I'll be going to grad school at Georgetown this fall and will be living in the immediate Georgetown area. I'm basically entering D.C. with no expectations about the women as I am well aware of its reputation for sucking with the chicks. Also, having lived mostly in CA and FL, I know the women will be a downgrade already so I'm just trying to have some fun while I'm there.

One a positive note, I do love international women (who doesn't these days, right?) and have heard some decent things about that type in D.C. I'm pretty much interested in any woman college-aged to 35ish.

So, what are some great places/bars/etc. to game in the city? Any tips for ways I can get the most out of my 2 years there?

Thanks guys.

Messages In This Thread