rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Male Feminist Depressed That Social Justice Activists Have Broken Him

White Male Feminist Depressed That Social Justice Activists Have Broken Him

Quote: (06-12-2014 08:39 PM)Slick Shimmer Wrote:  

For starters, he needs to find a place of tranquility. And that means stop associating with losers.

I noticed he mentioned "geek feminism." I don't even want to start thinking about it, but the worst of the worst of the whiteknights reside on certain videogaming websites. Every discussion or announcement now somehow devolves into talk about privilege and inclusion. This is because most everyone is bitter and sexless. But they didn't used to be bitter, they just used to play games. Even shut-in males are on the feminist bandwagon or complaining about LGBT "issues" nowadays.

The videogame "journalists" are the lowest of all journalists and make their living off of clickbaiting. One of the pioneer videogame blogs, joystiq, is owned by Gawker, and set a tabloid style tone that's only gotten worse and worse. While the "bloggers" thrive on clicks, the reviewers are just mouthpieces for corporations, but I digress.
(I ended up writing a huge diatribe about the videogame culture with links to examples, but it's a little rough and is it's own topic.)

The "gaming culture" is bacterial.

The "geek culture" is bacterial.

Gawker doesn't own Joystiq, what you meant to say was Kotaku. Which is a vile SJW/leftist virtual rag.

Joystiq, along with Siliconera are bastions of non-SJW click bait nonsense in the gaming scene.

Messages In This Thread