rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reflections after 1 year in the field

Reflections after 1 year in the field

Quote: (06-22-2014 04:21 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2014 02:53 PM)purplelake02 Wrote:  

My approach:
Girl and me walk in opposite way, when 3 meters away I open, she stops and turn to me, I turn to her as well, and we are face to face. After opener I use transition, and she doesnt hook. If I use "where is near starbucks" as opener, they want to answer in the shortest possible way, and it kills my vibe. After their reply, I say "you have different style, accent" etc. But they dont hook. If I would use the same method for the standing girls, they would hook probably.Maybe I should use false time constraint on street. I t would show them I will not take their time and Im not seller or bum on street.

I am not able to kill their momentum on street. In addition, I dont have courage to use direct for the girls 15 years younger than me. On streets If I get more aggressive and continue to talk after opener, I feel like creepy, I easily eject. I see the girl start moving, and I dont want to take their time I guess.

Yoga is not for me, and I dont believe in joining activities only for the girls. I want to be successful by cold approach.

I commend your efforts however your approach is unnatural. At least if you are walking in the same direction and you slow down your pace (buys you time, same direction) your method would be 15x more successful.

I suggest reading up Giovonny's posts on day game.

Otherwise, practice practice practice. Every moment is an opportunity.

The day/night game dichotomy has become a bit too polarizing for me. I just approach whenever I see a girl I want to speak to.

If I walk in the same direction, I am not able to check out the girl. I want to see the talent before the approach. In addition, if I walk alongside her, she will not stop, and I guess if the girl stops, she shows investment.

Im not sure, I will try what you suggest too..

Messages In This Thread