rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reflections after 1 year in the field

Reflections after 1 year in the field

All of the replies are very helpful in general. Thanks dudes.

Let me explain myself more. Im 38 now. My first language is not English. In all my life before game, I was not able to talk with strangers.
Now for the topics.

In 14 months I made many approaches in day and got some dates. Dates were not longer than 1 month. For most, I didnt want relation with these girls, since they were 6s at most. Also, I am not in game for pussy. My aim is to get quality girlfriend. Before game, all my gfs were from social groups, so I thought if I can take numbers like that, It would be better in future and I would be able to reach 7s and upper. So I continued to approach.
Unfortunately, until now I am not able to reach them. Because I work 9-5, approaching girls take time from social life. I ignored my social life. If your only fun in life becomes approaching girls, approach quality drops, become monotonous.. It becomes something like work. It resulted in approach to number ratio to decline.
In the beginning, my aim was to learn game and everything was excitement for me. Now, since I am more goal oriented (finding girlfriend material), it makes me outcome dependent. It kills my vibe and it affects approach to number ratio.

To get rid of monotonous approaches and to feel excitement again, I decided to try different venue. I was at the malls, grocery stores etc., now I goto streets. However street game is different animal, all girls go to somewhere, and they are busy by walking.

My approach:
Girl and me walk in opposite way, when 3 meters away I open, she stops and turn to me, I turn to her as well, and we are face to face. After opener I use transition, and she doesnt hook. If I use "where is near starbucks" as opener, they want to answer in the shortest possible way, and it kills my vibe. After their reply, I say "you have different style, accent" etc. But they dont hook. If I would use the same method for the standing girls, they would hook probably.Maybe I should use false time constraint on street. I t would show them I will not take their time and Im not seller or bum on street.

I am not able to kill their momentum on street. In addition, I dont have courage to use direct for the girls 15 years younger than me. On streets If I get more aggressive and continue to talk after opener, I feel like creepy, I easily eject. I see the girl start moving, and I dont want to take their time I guess.

Yoga is not for me, and I dont believe in joining activities only for the girls. I want to be successful by cold approach.

Messages In This Thread