rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reflections after 1 year in the field

Reflections after 1 year in the field

Not a vet but I will give you my two cents.

- Your lifestyle needs to be on lockdown for the 20-something 7+ to notice you. It's a sellers market. I have noticed these girls want to be treated, no guys between 20-25 are banking enough for them to buy into the dream. Sell them the dream. You don't even need to be rich as fuck.

- Work on your social skills. This comes through interacting a lot with people. Start small, speak to the girl at the till, ask your taxi driver how his day is. Talk to people. At the same time, you should be networking with guys in the know, having decent connections and be a guy who offers value. Not only will this make you more attractive (value is key) but it will grant access to more areas where the 7+s are. Status is attractive, social skills and charm will give you plenty.

- Work on your confidence. Become delusionally confident and let your frame speak for itself. You asked if we believe these girls are out of your league. If you are asking then I am afraid yes. You can get away with anything if you believe it enough, the world is your own domain.

To answer your 2 questions.

1. Indirect is probably the easiest. Ask for directions, ask if that orange juice is good to buy, say you recognize them, give them hugs because it's random acts of kindness day (everyone will believe you), do anything, but just be able to bullshit and ramble. This comes back to your social skills. The first 60 seconds (if you're not adonis) will be difficult and this comes back to your confidence. You got this shit. I will look at them up and down and randomly comment on whatever grabs my attention. I will accentuate the stuff that we get along about, I will tease her about the silly thing she said. I like to practice in the elevators of my building as it doesn't allow for a lot of conversation. I will always chat with people in the elevator.

Use your strengths, your posts indicate you are a foreigner in a country. Think about it, how can you use this to your advantage? Only you can answer these questions.

Get her number on the high point, when she is laughing or whatever. If you feel its on and you ride the momentum, you can instadate as well.

2. Repetition is the father of success, never stop approaching.

Messages In This Thread