rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cyber Attacked: A serious warning to those who go public

Cyber Attacked: A serious warning to those who go public

As Roosh, Krauser, and many public manosphere guys know, going public on here or via your blog can have serious consequences.

I want to share with you what has happened to me in the last 24 hours.

Yesterday a vicious and relentlessness cyber attack was launched against me. A week or so ago, I got a message from some guy called Muletool (banned here and off my forum, with an American IP address from both Richmond and Charlotte). He told me that he would hire a team of Indian hackers to fuck me over. I didn't take him seriously, but regardless, some serious shit just went down.

- Somebody managed to get access to my Facebook friends list (which is private), then they made a fake Facebook account under my real name (which is not even on Facebook), added all my friends and family, and the carnage began.

- They linked to the most unsavory posts of my blog, publicly shamed women I knew, and messaged tons of friends, including family and girlfriends, and lambasted me.

- They even added strangers from my home town and attempted to ruin my reputation.

- When the fake account shut down? They started making fake profiles of my friends and are now doing the same thing all over.

The craziest part? They're even posting pics of me I've never even seen before! Like ones of me posing outside a NYC nightclub 8 months ago. The random girl posing in the pic with me - who I've never even banged - has also just attempted to add me with a real looking profile (created months ago) - where she just put up the same pic of me and her as her timeline cover!

The even crazier part? The person doing all this has even gotten the real names of girls I've hooked up travelling, whose names I kept secret, and is now posting their pictures and names up online.

All I can say is I'm baffled and frustrated.

I never expected all of this to happen. Somebody is trying to ruin my life.

Be wary of going public.

Messages In This Thread