rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attention Whore Almost Kills Own Daughter With Chemo Drugs for Facebook Sympathy

Attention Whore Almost Kills Own Daughter With Chemo Drugs for Facebook Sympathy

Sources:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ju...rapy-drugs

http://tribune.com.pk/story/720301/austr...attention/

Quote:Quote:

The mother, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was sentenced to a maximum of six years in jail at Brisbane district court on Wednesday for what Judge Anthony Rafter called an "incomprehensible" betrayal of her daughter's trust.

Of course, she can't be named for legal reasons. Obviously this is a different society than the U.S. I have read that this is to protect the identity of the daughter.

The daughter is staying with the grandmother. No word on where the father is.

The 23-year-old bought chemotherapy drugs over the internet and fed them to her daughter over nine months, the court heard.

She also wrote about her child's “fight for life” on a Facebook page, which garnered widespread support and attracted some small donations for medical treatment.

The drugs caused life-threatening illness to the girl, who suffered bone marrow failure last year.

Sickening. Reminds me of the Sixth Sense.

Morgan said her client had been suffering from an extremely rare mental disorder known as factitious disorder by proxy, where a person deliberately produces, feigns or exaggerates symptoms in someone in their care.

The defense attorney has to do her job, but I call this mental disorder a case of "Advanced Woman Syndrome," not anything rarer. Call me a cynic.

Cash said health professionals suspected the young girl was being poisoned and their suspicions were confirmed when police searched the women’s home and found a pill crusher and receipts for the drug Cyclophosphamide.

With attention whoring being the new normal, this one-upsmanship is only going to increase. She is 23, meaning the internet and then smart phones were widespread for much of her post-puberty years. Before poisoning her daughter, she faked symptoms of appendicitis to have her appendix removed and "self-diagnosed" herself with bowel cancer.

The attention given to women in a beta-filled thirsty world probably hooked her. The gratification from each internet photo, each facebook post, each response from a thirsty beta gave less and less dopamine until she makes it all the way to poisoning her own child for attention. To steal a phrase from heroine addicts, she is "chasing the dragon." Again, I call this "Advanced Woman Disorder." She can never catch up and never get enough.

Welcome to the new normal, western society.

Messages In This Thread