rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fattie wants to censor hot chicks to keep dork husband from bailing out

Fattie wants to censor hot chicks to keep dork husband from bailing out

Quote: (06-11-2014 07:14 PM)polymath Wrote:  

If she sucks, why are you sharing her blog? Let her write for a small audience. That page loads 7 different trackers and it has advertisements on the right. You essentially put money in her pocket by linking to it.
You're right, but there's a tradeoff between putting a few pennies in her pocket and making observations about feminism and all its contradictions.

Should we avoid all links to what feminists and modern American women are doing/saying so that we don't give them a temporary audience that lasts only as long as the thread is active?

I don't mind the links - we get more value out of it by using it to better understand women and recognizing the symptoms of feminism and laughing at the inanity of it, than the few pennies they get from our linking. My 2 pennies, FWIW.

Case in point - a while back there was a thread with a link to that too-fat-to-fit-in-an-airplane-seat Jezebel writer's article/verbal diarrhea (sorry, her name escapes me). I think the forum's collective laughing was worth the two Oreo cookies we bought her.

Messages In This Thread