rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

35 Practical Tools for Men to Further Feminist Revolution
5 Practical Tools for Men to Further Feminist Revolution
I'm kinda drunk, I'm most certainly bored, and I haven't read any responses to this. Let's see how it goes.

1. Men do the outside work, women do the inside work. This is simply a side effect of urban living where there is no outside work.

2. Men don't bitch. They get it done.

3. My main interests are baseball and fishing. I can only watch "A League of Their Own" so many times. As for the fishing...

4. Projection much?

5. I'm the one making people laugh with my sexist jokes. The only women I white knight are the ones who have earned it.

6. Believe me when I say make me a sandwhich and grab me a beer.

7. Don't worry, I can make you beg for the dick.

8. This is fair, except for me bearing the financial burden, but don't be upset when I find a chick that prefers it my way.

9. Over 30, too late.

10. If you aren't taking my name, we aren't really married.

11. I like kids, for the most part. No issue here. I'm not changing diapers though. (emergencies excluded)

12. What if we did it right by finding women that *gasp* enjoy being hospitable towards their men?

13. If I'm earning the majority of the income, you best figure out a way to pull your weight. I thought this was a partnership, not a way for you to get fat off my dime.

14. I assume by treating you like trash you mean he says "no" to you. Not that he actually abuses you. (First hand experience in this regard)

15. I'm the one making those comments.

16. Women are horrible with money.

17. I'm a grown man. I know when I need to see a doctor.

18. I feel as though I have respectable game. I know how to use peripheral vision.

19. What? I don't consume most of this garbage, but aren't most of the articles written by women?

20. Heroes are people that one can relate to, and aspire to become. Sorry I'm not Michael Jackson*.

21. Sorry, the important women in my life have forsaken me. If I mention you in a conversation when you are not around means more than anything. A desireable woman follows her man. If you want to blaze your own path, don't cry when you find yourself alone.

22. A woman giving me advice on integrity in homosexual (no homo) relationships between men? Top kek.

23. If she's nagging, she's probably a woman.

24. I would do that, but that doesn't put food on the table.

25. Nope.

26. Nope.

27. I know all of the important dates. When my family broke, it shattered. We both know the dates, we just don't care.

28. If you are attractive enough for me to "wife your ass up", you are attractive enough to get away with being a slob. However, if we are going to an important event, you better damn well dress to impress. You may not care, but your apathy reflects poorly upon me. I won't be made a fool by a lazy, apathetic slob.

29. This comes natural. I don't do it though because I don't keep female friends. Also understand that I will ask to use your bathroom, and if you deny me satisfaction, I will never speak to you again.

30. I read the first sentence. My reponse: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [Image: Im-a-woman-and-I-have-rights-LOL-500x321.jpg]

31. I like consuming drugs and alcohol. If you don't like me when I'm fucked up, it is your responsibility to avoid me.

32. I need space to air out my nuts. If you'd like I can give you my seat and I will air my nuts in your face while holding the bar.

33. I'd personally give a drug addicted bum a bunny and a set (10 bags of heroin and a needle) before giving money to some political bullshit.

34. Unlike you, I don't see the sexes as being dominant/submissive. I see everyone as doing what they need to do to survive. Women just have it easier because they can give up the gash to get what they need.

35. Again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Messages In This Thread