rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Indirect Openers Thread

The Indirect Openers Thread

Ask a girl if she can make change for you. Maybe you have to do laundry or something. "Excuse me do you have 4 quarters?" Girls always have change in their purse.

Walk around downtown confused and ask a cute girl a good place to grab a quick bite. Make it personal, like "okay say you were starving and you wanting to grab lunch somewhere around town. What would be your go-to? And don't say something lame like dunkin donuts or panera bread. Give me something unique!" May be able to segway into an insta-date. "Sounds awesome. Wanna join/shown me where it is?"

Even better, ask a girl if she has some Tylenol or ibuprofen floating around in their purse. Most girls are walking pharmacies anyway (use that exact line "I know a lot of girls purse are like mini pharmacies" whatever.) You can parlay that into an explanation why you have a headache. Think of something interesting and/or ridiculous "been reading harry potter fan fiction all day on my cell phone screen and its given me a headache"

^ill be honest I've never tried that but I feel like that be a decent idea, though the "can you make change" approach I've done and got a number (she flaked but that's besides the point)

Messages In This Thread