rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internationplayboy Does Dominican Republic

Internationplayboy Does Dominican Republic

I pipelined like a mofo maniac on dominicancupid a month before I arrived (paid the one month $35 platinum edition, but make sure to click non-renew in your settings or they'll renew it on your ass like they did me). I'd hit the girls with, "Hola me gusta tu sonrisa/vestido/whatever," then they would respond at a damn near 100% rate (sometimes weeks later though). When they'd say, "gracias, como estas," I'd reply with, "I'm visiting for a few days and am wondering if you would be able to show me around Santo Domingo. Give me your number."

Boom, just like that you have numbers. I bounced them over to whatsapp, then started building a little rapport. You may have to filter out a few of them since they will put Santo Domingo but really live in Bani or San Cristobal/other nearby towns. Nevertheless, pipelining only accounted for three women I met in person. I was too busy with the street talent otherwise. Pipelining works but it isn't necessary as it is in the States for quick trips.

Messages In This Thread