rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internationplayboy Does Dominican Republic

Internationplayboy Does Dominican Republic

Yeah, it's definitely not the safest place to drive. I'll take my chances though. I'll end up just renting a car a couple days to do things like go to beach or explore other areas. When I meet up with the girl from last time I won't need to worry about renting. When we rented out scooters I was a little worried about them trying to scam us, but we rented from two different places and everything went smooth. My friend even laid his scooter down, but it wasn't bad.

Last time I drove the highway east towards Punta Cana (and the airport) at night. It was pretty dangerous. Everyone drives with their brights on and don't turn them off to oncoming traffic and there are a ton of motorcyclists without lights. When I started driving the girl told me to put my brights on, so I did. When I turned them off for oncoming traffic she didn't understand why I did it and said that on the highway everyone keeps then on at all times.

Messages In This Thread