rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brown University Student Speaks Out on What It’s Like to Be Accused of Rape

Brown University Student Speaks Out on What It’s Like to Be Accused of Rape

The guy's problem is that he is way too nice.

First of all, he should have kicked her bat shit crazy ass out of his apartment. I don't care if she doesn't want to walk home alone she can sleep in the fucking hallway then. I think it is ridiculous that he said she could leave and she didn't. If it really was a rape she would have been gone, but what rapist gives the girl an opportunity to leave anyway?

When he failed to do that he should have lit this bitch up, drug her name through the mud and thrown their whole sexual history out there, every detail and every fucked up thing about this broad.

It seems like this girl, her friends, and her therapist collectively "decided" that she had been raped like they diagnosed it or something. Are the pictures of this girl's bruises as evidence?

This shit is really starting to irk me. I've kicked two girls to the curb for being crazy like this in the last year.

There are enough girls who will enthusiastically slurp on your cock to put up with these crazy ones, but thirsty dudes will never be able to do it.

Not only do betas finish last, they also get accused of rape.

Messages In This Thread