rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When did every unattractive guy become a "creeper/stalker?"

When did every unattractive guy become a "creeper/stalker?"

I am just curious, because a buddy of mine brought up an excellent point the other day. He said that these days, it is really common for a woman to refer to "jokingly" refer to any guy in whom she is not interested as a stalker or a creeper. You hear it all the time, it seems. If a guy has the temerity to merely express interest in a woman (who is not interested in him), he risks being mockingly referred to as a creeper. As another poster mentioned recently, if a guy has the gall to contact a woman two consecutive times (sans response) he is almost certainly going to be referred to as a stalker or a creeper. You can almost imagine her messaging her friends about how "stalker guy won't leave me alone; he just messaged me again! haha"

So, exactly when did it become commonplace for women to refer to just about every guy (in whom they weren't interested) as a stalker or a creeper? Ist his a recent phenomenon or did women 10, 15, 20+ years ago commonly refer to guys as stalkers and creepers? Does anyone remember?

Messages In This Thread