rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flakiness

Flakiness

Perhaps it's just random bad luck, but I seem to have been hit with a streak of flaky hos. 3 dates scheduled in the last 2 weeks, only 1 of which actually happened.

In one case she texted me about 2 hours before saying she had "gotten too much sun" that day and didn't feel well, but offered to meet up later that week and said she would let me know when she was free. Never heard from her. Also didn't call myself, since (1) I'm not going to encourage her behavior and (2) she had already taken the liberty of inviting both a male and female friend along on the cancelled date -- lame! (Chaperones! Aren't we all adults here?)

In the other case I called that day to confirm, left a message, didn't hear from her that night, got an email late the *next* night saying (and I quote!) "i ended up not feeling so good and sleeping alllllll day, and then forgetting to call you. and then forgetting to call you again today..." She promised to call "soon." I sent her a 1-line email back and haven't heard from her since. And all this from a girl who was making out with me 10 minutes after we ran into each other on the dance floor at about 1:30 AM, and had started giving me a BJ that same night but wimped out and started calling herself a "dumb slut"...

Sadly the only date that actually *did* happen was one that wasn't worth the trouble. Shouldn't have bothered with that girl.

Any tips on dealing with the flakiness other than the obvious ones, like not spending too much energy chasing girls who don't treat you with respect?

Messages In This Thread