rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your funniest blue balls thread!

Your funniest blue balls thread!

back in the Ignorant Days, i was on a university third world development trip in Central America. After the work part me, another guy and 4 girls, all at least 7s, go on a pleasure trip. Hostels, open bathrooms, zero privacy. I was sleeping in a bed with the younger sister of one of the other girls (older sister was my buddy's ex gf, so hands off). She was 18 and the flirty type, i was as bad at getting girls as can be, so it just led to the worst blue balls you could imagine...with nowhere really to take care of it. Me and the other guy go jet skiing one of the days; well, splashing water from jet ski wake and blue balls really does not go good together. So at night when-i thought-everyone was sleeping i go "take a shower". The stalls have sort of five foot high walls, i'm a croucher. I paint the wall, stand up...and meet a set of eyes. I didn't know exactly who it was, but to this day i'm assuming it was one of the others, as it was weirdly awkward around the girls the rest of the trip, needless to say, got nothing. Silver lining, me and my good friend tag teamed the younger sister about 6 months later haha

Messages In This Thread