rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your funniest blue balls thread!

Your funniest blue balls thread!

Since we already have "funniest flake threads" and "Funniest cock block threads", I figured we should have a funniest "Blue balls thread." Since girls are putting out more than ever before, I doubt many of you have a blue balls story to relate, but on the off-chance that at least 1-2 of you have been shut down from entering the cooch at the last possible minute, I figured you 1-2 guys could put your stories in here. I'll get us started off with a story that was related to me by a girl on one of the fake dating profiles I have.

So it was a typical POF fuck date. Chick "meets" guy on POF, arranges to "hang out" at his house. She is over there, "watching" a movie with him. He is horny as hell, touching, petting, trying to get her to make out, but she isn't really responding. Anyway, after the movie ends, she finally starts to make out with him for a bit. They both get naked and they walk into his bedroom to fuck, when she tells him that she has some crazy sex toys in her car. He gets excited about this, so she throws on her clothes and walks out to her car (which is parked out on the street right in front of his house). She proceeds to climb right into her car, and drive away while he is standing naked, staring out of his bedroom window. About 5 minutes later she gets a string of really nasty texts from him, calling her a fat bitch and telling her that he wasn't attracted to her anyway, blah blah blah.

^^^^God help me, but I couldn't stop laughing when she told me that story. The image of him standing there naked, in his bedroom window, watching her get into her car and drive away is priceless, haha!

Messages In This Thread