rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do when a rotation girl denies sex?

What to do when a rotation girl denies sex?

I realize this is very important: what to do and how to react when one of your rotation girls gives you shit by denying sex for the first time.

I have been trying to figure this out because I think it may soon happen to me from one of the girls I've been hooking up with. She tried to pull this card twice already. First time she was during her period and omitted it until last minute when I was already with her. I pushed through it by doing it in the bathroom. Second time she invited me over to her place, I wasn't feeling like going there and would rather have her come to mine. She said she would come over to hang out "but no hanky panky" in her own words. I went colder in the interaction and passed her that night.

Now, it is bound to happen again be it with this one or another girl in the future. General question to you guys who have been there and succeeded is: what to do when you're stuck in a situation with her and she's giving you shit excuses for not having sex that night (keeping in mind this is not your girlfriend or exclusive girl). What's the best option? Do you push through resistance like it's your first time with her? Back off and leave? Next her? Call her out on it?

Messages In This Thread