rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Science of Staying Young Forever - Google Is Now Involved

Science of Staying Young Forever - Google Is Now Involved

Part of what makes life valuable is knowing it will end. It's hard to value something that comes in infinite supply. Knowing you will die one day gives you a sense of urgency to create something meaningful in your short time. If you knew you'd still be alive in the year 6,517AD while looking and feeling exactly like you do now, you'd never be hustling to do anything, because you'd have all the time in universe. If there were any reason though that I'd love to live a very long life it's to see how humanity evolves. Do we solve all global problems and eventually become an Eden? Or do we descend into post-apocalyptic dystopia? Do end up colonizing other planets? What will become of religions? How will cities and technology look in thousands of years. I'm so curious about this kind of stuff.

I honestly think life is way too short. Now that I'm heading toward 40, I'm REALLY realizing that. That though I feel as fit and healthy as I did at 20, statistically I'm half way to the grave. I wish we lived for at least a few hundred years, while retaining our physical youth for much longer.

Messages In This Thread