rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Science of Staying Young Forever - Google Is Now Involved

Science of Staying Young Forever - Google Is Now Involved

^^ Okay now the stuff up there is just crazy a head transplant? I don't know if I would want to be connected to some other guy's dead body. I am a fan of just replacing dead and bad cells with new ones created from your existing genome. So it is still completely yourself. Like repainting a house.

I am very leery of all the mind upload to a computer, robot bodies, other human bodies. I would need to see the technology in action over time, even seeing that could irk me for whatever reason deep down.

I am also very distrusting of cryo freezing after you die, who knows how you could be "brought back" in what form and by what type of being that may exist in some insane future. All these I have listed are really about fear of loss of control and spirit.

If someone injects some super stem cells made from my own DNA into me that clear out my bad cells and replenish old with young ones to rebuild my tissue and blood I am cool with that. In fact athletes do this now to heal injuries all the time now on a smaller scale.

^ Yeah and we are designed to get polio, and the plague, and eaten by wolves and bears. What the fuck happened to all that? Some people are designed to get muscle atrophy disease, some are designed to be retarded.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread