rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Krakow trip report

Krakow trip report

Krakow is a beautiful city and many of the girls are hot, but it isn´t easy to get laid with a native there when you are there only for a short amount of time like me because SNL are rare.Most girls are conservative in this regard, even when they are clearly into you.

The best way to approach in a club is actually a dance approach:Just grab her waist and see how she responds. You can get to dance very fast this way. But even getting a kiss/makeout takes patience often.
If you approach at the bar, the response will be 80% positive at first, but after some time they will make an excuse to get back to their friends.
I got a few makeouts, but taking it further was difficult because if I´d suggest to get to my place most of the times the girls would make up an excuse "Im shy" " I can´t do this" etc.
Many of them have the fear that they would appear like a slut in front of their friends if they put out so fast-Even if they clearly like you

Another problem is the language barrier: I guess about 25% Polish girls don´t speak good English.

Best nightlife spots: Wielopole street 15 (Kitsch and Lubu-Dubu clubs), Prozak club (plaz dominikanska) and Szewska and Florianska streets and other streets adjacent to the main market square.

Daygame is highly recommended: I was actually quite a pussy in this regard because i wasn´t used to it ( In my hometown i have the excuse that my rep. would drop if I approach too much because the city is so small ) but nevertheless i forced myself to do those approaches and got many positive responses and numbers. But then setting up a date was difficult because I was only there for 9 days. If you´re serious about getting your Polish flag, I think approaching during the day and then proceed from there is the way to go. But like I said, most of them don´t put out easy.

Messages In This Thread