rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Krakow trip report

Krakow trip report

Quote: (08-24-2012 05:08 AM)polish rumble Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2012 04:24 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

Rumble, how do you think euro 2012 has affected the cities in Poland? Has it increased the entitlement of the women? decreased exotic factor? A lot of people were concerned about the impact of it, but no one has brought it up after the fact.

Frankly, I don't think EURO changed that much (I'm speaking now only about Poland). Let's do a quick list :

- Russians (30 000 - 50 000 but they were never actually sober, besides unless Russian guy is rich, there's little chance he can be successfully in Poland due to his looks and historical factors)

- Czechs (they were playing all their matches in Wrocław, less than 100 km from Czech border so apart from the match time they were never really here)

- Greeks (3 000 - 5 000) I have no idea about them, maybe kamaki has some more accurate info from the motherland, but they were never shown in the news

- Italians (less than 5 000 due to the economical crisis, they were spending only day or two here, I can't think about them as a serious competition)

- Spaniards (10 000 - 15 000, same thing that with Italians, plus there are some videos on YTB that shows some drunk Spanish guys trying to hit on the girls on Gdańsk streets - zero effectiveness)

- Irish (20 000 - 35 000, lovely guys but they were drinking beer like crazy and their approaches were more humorous than serious, nothing to be worry about)

- Croatians (around 40 000, behaved well, haven't heard nothing besides that)

In conclusion, I wouldn't be worry. Maybe 1 - 3% of them were actual players. The whole rest were here to have some fun, drink and watch football games.

I'd be worry more about Ukraine. Brits were there and they always bring some devastations with them.

I was in Wroclaw and Poznan 2 weeks after the end of the Euros and from what I could gather the supporters were kept out of a lot of the clubs and also the women tended to avoid them like the plague. I am sure some guys developed diplomatic relations with the polish girls during their Euro experience but I don't believe it would have affected the perspective very much on a macro level. Wroclaw did have a lot of Italian guys on the pull when I was there and they seemed to be doing quite well.

Messages In This Thread