rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequency Method: Training the Same Muscle *Daily* For Strength & Mass Gains

The Frequency Method: Training the Same Muscle *Daily* For Strength & Mass Gains

I don't see how this will add any significant strength or mass gains.
Building mass is all about diet. We all know the calorie in vs calorie out story by now. Building mass is all about tension. You want to strain the muscle in order for it to grow. Typically 40 seconds of tension.

Pehaps a better way to take this would be to take the push-ups for example and then time yourself. Don't lock out. keep the tension on for at least 40 seconds. This might help for some time but eventually you'll just have to hit the gym.

For getting lean and cutting fat this routine would be pretty bad. When being in a calorie deficit, your body will start to burn muscle. You have to lift HEAVY to remind the body that you need these muscles. So lifting bodyweight won't do much for you.

I don't see how this will help with strength because the key to strength is overload. A small number of reps with a really heavy weight.

Before I ever hit the gym I used to do stuff like this routine at home in combination with my kung fu training for minor conditioning. Eventually you have to go to the gym.

Messages In This Thread