rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Knight Does Poetry Slam on Being Friend Zoned

White Knight Does Poetry Slam on Being Friend Zoned

Brilliance from commenter Jay Booker.

Quote:Quote:

Yes you'll feel shitty, but you don't have to go on and on and on and on about it like most guys do. Most girls when rejected don't say shit about it. They keep quiet, or go to friends and keep it between themselves. Guys plaster memes on facebook about how nice they are and how she's a bitch for friendzoning such a 'perfect example of human kindness'. And no one's going to say it's like rape, but constantly pestering, directly or indirectly, a girl because they won't fuck you is immature, selfish and perpetuating the idea of men before women.

[Image: 14m9teh.gif]

The thing about men is that they're the oppressor of women in nearly every aspect of women's lives'; policing their clothes, their intelligence, their intergrity, women can't have harmless fun at the expense of men in the same way men can make rape jokes and domestic violence jokes at the expense of women. Funnily enough, SOUTH PARK (the show were everything and anything can and will be criticized) admits to the partiarchy and how men control women and police them, and how men get their way ever time and should fight beside women. Because of how our society emphasizes how dangerous men are to women, women don't take much to flee a potential threat. I've only met one guy who never made me feel threatened. He never laughed at my expense, he called people out on sexist bullshit and organized an event to raise awareness of suicide in young men (because MEN should be dealing with MALE problems, WOMEN deal with FEMALE problems, but we both should support each other in the things that help all genders. MRA's should be fighting for the rights of trans men and abolishing hyper-masculine culture that breeds the image of violent men not showing their feelings, not the fact that they think rape shouldn't be a crime. Women chained themselves to get their rights, PoC died, (white) men can at least try to take male problems into their own hands, and not the 'male problems' such as women dressing how they want, women having opinions and women knowing about rape).

Why the fuck does the most idiotic person always want to argue with me?

[Image: 0o3WgKE.gif]

Some geniuses in the comments. . .

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread