rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older women (30's+) going direct?

Older women (30's+) going direct?

Here's a weird thing that happened to me the other day... I was getting my haircut and trying to chat with a young 20's stylist. An older stylist came over to help her out and since we were having a discussion about whether it should be shorter or longer, I said something close to,"well, you're the professional, if you could do whatever you want with it, what would you do?"

She says, "I'm not just a barber." (Implying she wanted to do all kinds of other kinds of things to me.) I might not have the exact quote but the meaning was clear.

It happened so fast I wasn't prepared and didn't have a clever response. I basically ignored it but then she also made a little dirty joke about "choking" when putting the cape on me...

Is this just one of the things that happens to you after putting on a little size from weightlifting? I thought it was odd but funny. Not that it matters... I'm trying to learn this stuff so I can avoid the divorced moms...

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Messages In This Thread