rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Datasheet] Slow, gentle/shallow nasal breathing for health and increased energy

[Datasheet] Slow, gentle/shallow nasal breathing for health and increased energy

While we're talking about nose stuff...another LITTLE change that has gone a long way is to switch off of traditional shower products (soap and hair products). This has been discussed endlessly in other threads for its outward benefits but I exclusively use Dr. Bronner's soap for my body and for the occasional hair wash. Unlike regular soaps, this doesn't irritate my nose at all and I feel so open coming out of a hot shower. Try to get the eucolyptus or mint flavor.

Even if you get the "unscented" or "hypoallergenic" drug store brands, these STILL have chemicals and scents in them, including SLS and dyes. Dr. Bronner's is the best.

Nadal sprays and diet have their limits. So does netipot, which I enjoy for relief but, I don't think that if you have chronic issues like myself, that it's going to be the miracle it's cracked up to be.

Messages In This Thread