rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some advice needed

Some advice needed

What a great site, I feel right at home. I've been day dreaming all day about traveling the world and already started doing some research.

Anyways, I met a 19 yr old last week on a dating/hook up site and we've been texting non stop since then. She likes to go clubbing, no kids, in school, and works. We're meeting up Thursday but I haven't decided where or what were going to do. Any ideas or suggestions on where to go and how to finish the night off right? I figured I might as well ask some og's (I'm 23).

I'm good looking, been with about 100 girls and have decent game. Honestly, id be doing kind of bad if it wasn't for my looks. I really want to step my game up, I'm tired of settling for less. I've been with 9.5's and want to keep it that way from now on...after this one. This girls about a 7.5 and I know I can do it if I work it right. I've never gone into something with a game plan so I want to hear what y'all have to say

Messages In This Thread