rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soldier reunited with sorority girlfriend after 9 month tour

Soldier reunited with sorority girlfriend after 9 month tour

Quote: (06-11-2014 12:21 AM)godofwar Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2014 02:04 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Obviously, without marriage, these two problems don't exist. The dissolution of your relationship doesn't result in any division of assets. And there's no paternity by estoppel (generally, there might be an exception) if you aren't married. As long as you are smart enough to get DNA testing early on, you won't need to worry about cuckoldry if you decide to (and are persuasive enough to get your girlfriend to agree) have kids in a long-term cohabitating relationship. The worst that happens is that your girlfriend cheats on you, you feel bad, kick her to the curb, and the relationship ends. Oh well, nothing lasts forever, and you can move onto fresher pussy (if you weren't already cheating on her).

this is a great plan compared to alternatives. however, just to play devils advocate:
1) marriage is legal titanium. paternity by estoppel is good for preventing cuckoldry. but you can still get fucked if you are living with the woman. i haven't taken community property yet, but something about living in the same household for a years is like a contractual marriage where they will be entitled to half
2) also what isn't covered in this scheme is cuckoldry after you have had one legitimate child

i may have to question myself a little more strongly if i truly do want children...

Wait, how does paternity by estoppel prevent cuckoldry? Isn't it the reverse, because the courts will assume it is your child even if all facts point otherwise?

I know new york does not allow for common law marriage, but it will recognize other states' common law marriages for full faith and credit.

Messages In This Thread