rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soldier reunited with sorority girlfriend after 9 month tour

Soldier reunited with sorority girlfriend after 9 month tour

Quote: (06-08-2014 04:23 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2014 03:23 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

I've had a few girls tell me that they think I would make a "great boyfriend." I think I inadvertently give off that "good guy" vibe, despite the fact that when I'm dating these girls I do none of the "good boyfriend" stuff. The girls are pretty happy and treat me very well, but I'm worried this oddly unshakeable "good guy" persona they've built into their heads about me will lead them to think I will eventually marry them.

Just curious:

Are you a laid-back and cruisey 'go with the flow' guy when you're with them?

Or do you ever frustrate them in the relationship by doing things for yourself that they can derive no direct benefit from?

I would describe my style as laid back, chill, nonchalant. I don't actively do stuff to frustrate them, but if there is something i don't want to do, i just don't do it. I don't argue or make a fuss about it, but I generally make it pretty clear through my actions that they aren't going to be able to tell me what to do.

Messages In This Thread