rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going to live in Spain ¿any advice?

Going to live in Spain ¿any advice?

I'm Spanish studying in the UK but spend my holidays back home here in Spain. You will struggle when looking for a job. If you don't have a degree then I hope you are billingual or better (German is of a considerably higher demand than English). If you do get a job it will most probably be in the tourism sector where speaking more than one language is key.

As for the nationality I believe you need to be a resident for at least 5 years. However, some countries have agreements with Spain (such as in South America) to get the nationality at an earlier stage.

I recently landed a summer job through contacts. If it wasn't through a contact I would have close to 0% chance of getting a job anywhere for the summer season as a Spanish resident speaking English, Spanish and Catalan. Completed high school and on my first year of Computer Science.

Also why are you going for Madrid? I honestly suggest cities such as Valencia, Mallorca and Barcelona if you are going to move to Spain for the beach.

Messages In This Thread