rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young Women Have Made a Huge Mistake

Young Women Have Made a Huge Mistake

Quote: (06-06-2014 02:43 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

The decline of great powers tends to last for a long time. There's a long period of stagnation before things just start falling apart. While I agree for the most part on how things are at a cultural/economic head I don't think the U.S. will go out with a bang but more of a long slow drawn out whimper. I also don't think we will see it in our lifetimes.

Yes in structural engineering, that's called 'creep'. A structure which has already failed can appear to be functioning as normal until sudden collapse.

People thought that the Soviet Union would last forever but it was experiencing creep for most of its existence.

Personally, I think the US is experiencing creep and it won't be in existence by the end of this century. The rate at which the traditional elements to its society are being marginalised is actually difficult to comprehend.

Messages In This Thread