rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young Women Have Made a Huge Mistake

Young Women Have Made a Huge Mistake

I wholeheartedly agree with your post.

You put forward the question as to why men didn't just completely abandon marriage in the 1980s and 1990s when feminism/unfair family court rulings were proliferating. I would say that this was due largely to brainwashing by women and the older members of society who weren't quite aware of what marriage had become.

Right now, there are no serious negative consequences for women living in developed Western nations - regardless of the decisions a woman makes in her life, she will be provided for in one way or another. She will receive financial and social support no matter what, and there is virtually a 0% chance of her experiencing suffering or poverty.

However, as you mentioned, this cannot last forever - the money to provide for women will run out. Not only this, an exponentially increasing world population, coupled with decreasing rates of oil production is going to reduce the standards of living around the world. There is no chance that the current generation of females 30 years and younger are going to be able to deal with the results of these sorts of changes.

Personally, I am just extremely glad that I am still quite young (mid 20s) and very Red Pill. Having a Red Pill mindset, a location-independent income and decent game are by far the best things a man can do for himself in this day and age.

Messages In This Thread