rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any advice on telling a girl she gave me STI without it blowing up in my face?

Any advice on telling a girl she gave me STI without it blowing up in my face?

Yeah I did fuck up, I know I know. We live and learn, and like you said aneroid, at least it's just the clap. I asked questions for her while I was at the doc because I'm good natured, and it's more serious for girls then guys so she really should get a heads up. For me, it's painful urinating and some painful discharge now and then, her it can mess up her insides and make her sterile among other things. Thanks for the reality check.
Yeah I was really mad when symptoms started, but hearing it could be cured with just anti-biotics and a weeks time those feelings have subsided . I convinced my little brother to go get tested too since he kind of takes after me a bit, and when I drunkenly admitted to raw dogging her, he told me he'd been hitting a few his ONStands raw too. What are big brothers for if not taking the bullet first and teaching life lessons to their younger siblings haha. Either way, me and him learned a valuable lesson and maybe the chick will too. I just wanted to handle this as delicately as possible so I don't lose face with our mutual social circles.
I had already decided I was telling her when I made this thread however, I just meant I had flirted with the idea briefly when diagnosed as it is obviously the easiest(beta?) way to handle it. Thanks for the words of wisdom gentlemen, still a few more hours before I head over. Think I'll just tell her calmly, share the knowledge I learned at the doc with her and then start taking a few chicks off the back burner Sunday, which is when doc says I won't be contagious.
Cheers dudes and thanks again for your responses.

Messages In This Thread