rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any advice on telling a girl she gave me STI without it blowing up in my face?

Any advice on telling a girl she gave me STI without it blowing up in my face?

I've had it 3 times. Once from when I was a teen and girl giving pussy to bunch of us guys so I fucked her we all came inside her it was a game how many guys could she do it was wet and nasty but hot at the time for a teen guy. My dad had to take me to the clinic I fucked her later on after we all had meds. Once from my gf when I found out she had been fucked by another dude and then came home we banged right after, we had been fighting so she cheated to get back at me. The third was from a girl I dated she didnt cheat had it when we got together and didnt know. But had to go and tell 3 other dudes she fucked before me to get tested. Just take your meds be a man and tell her calmly and then life goes on. Was worried another time used buddies fake pussy and then thought fuck I could catch something from him but I was clean.

Messages In This Thread