rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Collegehumor's ranking of "The Sexiest[Celebrity] Woman Alive" poll

Collegehumor's ranking of "The Sexiest[Celebrity] Woman Alive" poll

Quote: (06-05-2014 02:58 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2014 02:35 AM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

For the record; it was users who voted for the chicks.

I dont know the ratio of genders who voted; but I would not see any incentive for a chick to click the link/vote. So I still think a high proportion of those who votes are guys. Which means the brainwashing has been almost successful.

Of course, but guys voted on the choices given. If they had put in a couple dozen of super-hot models and even sweet & busty 18-yr-old waitresses next to it, then suddenly those celebrities would not do so well. And I bet that one such perfect 10 girl would even top the list in front of Scarlett Johansson who is 31 already btw.

With women practically 100% of male celebrities would be on top with the more attractive no-names relegated to the lower ranks. That is the main difference!

They were given choices like Emilia Clarke, Megan Fox, Blake Lively and at least 5 others who are hotter than most of the top 10. Id say Blake is pretty much model material even.

Of course, there is the fact that there are no pictures of them, so if you dont know em you wont vote for em. Still...

Messages In This Thread