rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm ready to give up on game and marry a foreign chick, but have doubts

I'm ready to give up on game and marry a foreign chick, but have doubts

Re: Visas.

Looks like there are various types of visas which might work.
If this still seems like a reasonable idea in a couple weeks, I'll go talk to an immigration lawyer, and I'll report back with my findings.

Quote: (06-04-2014 05:05 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Do you have any male friends, OP?

Yeah. None of them are in the same place as me, game-wise. One is naturally good with women. Two have no game but have a much more "blue pill" point of view and are content to wait until they naturally meet a girl through their social circle or work.
One is an Indian immigrant and is confident that his family network can set up him with a high-quality woman when he is ready.
I talk to my friends about other things.

For those of you telling me that I should go improve my game: I hear you. There's plenty of room for improvement.
But I haven't had much success with cold approaches so maybe it's not a good strategy for me.
Of my last two bangs, one was a girl I worked with, and the other was a girl my friend/coworker introduced me to.
Since the last time I got laid (a few months ago), I've done dozens of cold-approaches (mostly day game, e.g., coffee shops and public transit) and gone on a bunch of dates but none have panned out.

Messages In This Thread