rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm ready to give up on game and marry a foreign chick, but have doubts

I'm ready to give up on game and marry a foreign chick, but have doubts

I'm 25 years old, and I've done the basics.
I've read about game for the last five years, I've approached hundreds of women in coffee shops, run game at bars, tried online dating sites.
I'm in good shape, and I wear well-fitting clothing.

On the other hand, I'm socially awkward, I don't put people at ease, I don't make girls laugh.
I live in the SF Bay area and plan to stay here because my career in technology is my main passion in life, and I need to be here now for my career.

I've had almost zero success with women since I moved to the SF Bay area four years ago.
I can get dates occasionally, but they don't lead to sex or relationships.
I didn't have much success previously when I was in high school and college; the little success I've had has been short lived and with really low-quality girls.
I really want a woman and it's driving me crazy.

Last winter I spent two weeks in the Philippines.
(Also spent a week in Thailand--had a good time there, but the Philippines was on a different level.)
It probably won't surprise most of you that girls loved me in the Philippines.
There was one girl who I met on the beach one evening. I spent the next week with her and it was wonderful. Best, prettiest, sweetest girlfriend I've ever had. I briefly forgot that I ever had any trouble with women.
I also had no trouble lining up dates and getting laid through a dating site (DIA) while I was staying in Manila.

Anyway, I'm sick of running game here in California. I'm sick of spending so much effort thinking about women, only to be disappointed. It's a distraction from the things I want to be thinking about; my work, my goals, and the things that only I can do in this world.

So I'm thinking of traveling somewhere for a couple months (luckily that's possible with my current work situation) and trying to meet a girl to marry.
Obviously that's a big and crazy thing to do with my life, and I have a lot of doubts.
Would I be content with getting married and seeing the same person every day when I come home?
She'll probably want to have kids--am I ready to have kids?
Is my wife going to want to split up after I bring her over here, since I don't have a good track record of keeping women's interest?
So I have a lot of doubts, but my current overwhelming frustration makes me seriously consider this option anyway.
What do you think?

Messages In This Thread