rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Death of the Night Club

The Death of the Night Club

Quote: (06-08-2014 08:23 AM)berserk Wrote:  

@ Distant Light

The simple fact is that a lot of guys simply do not see the appeal of the kind of lifestyle you are describing full of "bi, crossdressers, trannies, etc" - your words - in fact I would think most guys find that kind of nightlife culture a nuisance and annoying. I would think the vast majority of men only tolerate clubbing and do not like the environment.

Nightlife isn't only clubbing, there are bars, lounges, live music, private parties, uni parties/bars, pubs, outdoor events, street drinking etc.

To not like clubs is not to be a nightlife hater.

Agreed, I view nightlife from that outlook too (more than just a loud club)

That LGBT was sort of a niche as I learnt I liked hipster chicks alot AND I really started to learn about HAVING FUN. For the most part I've experienced high end hipster/bi/gay scene, along with models/bottles and burners. However, in this particular crowd things were drastically different. I watched a "tuesday" party go from INSANELY FUN to completely dull/boring/uptight just by simply changing the crowd. Back then, every tuesday someone got laid, people were always hooking up. (I would nonchalantly makeout with a lesbian and bisexual chick.

This causes me to stop hanging with straight guys for awhile because it clearly showed how needy straight men were. This was both sad and liberating IMO since I got to enjoy lots of crazy sexual experiences with chicks.

Quote: (06-08-2014 11:33 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Not to mention Distant Light's lifestyle isn't practical for most men. Most guys are working 40 hours per week. Not much time to be clubbing every night.

That's why I also prefer the "get in, get a slut, get out" method because it's so much more time efficient.

This is abit misleading because it actually only took me 30 days to reach a point where i could go to a good venue any day of the week. (Nowadays I go out 1-2x a week) Thing is, if you aren't going out 4+ nights a week it's actually EASIER since you simply need to focus on one night.

I agree if someone solely wanted to get laid "get in, get a slut, get out" would be efficient in short term. Why I say that? If he's capable of doing that then he can easily setup his life where he no longer even thinks about sex since the option is always there. If that guy stopped going out then his sex life would be in shambles.

Overall, way I see it, think about the amount of hours guys put in learning "game" whether it be day or night, 30 day challenges, bootcamps, etc. If a guy is having trouble doing this on 1 night a week but can put in hours chasing chicks then he has alot to learn [Image: wink.gif]

To put in perspective RSD Nathan's ex-intern intern is my good friend, his business partner happens to also be one of those connector types. Lets just say he doesn't have to cold approach ever again because the women he will be meeting just by going out with his biz partner is always going to be consistently hotter than the chicks he'd meet. (Last time we hungout he pulled a czech model) All his girlfriends during this period have been hotties.

P.S...In smaller cities, a guy would have to be abit more proactive since their are less "connector" type dudes. One club owner put it best "if it weren't for guys like us people would have nowhere social to go. The world needs us."

Messages In This Thread