rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I miss you, Daddy"

"I miss you, Daddy"

"I miss you too, baby. See you soon."

I was Skyping with one of my girls earlier today. Cute 19 year old thing. Always wants to get freaky on camera and the call winds up taking forever. Anyway.

Ever since I gently bid her to call me "daddy", it's all she ever calls me. She can't get enough. The word "daddy" is like an auto-hypnotic mantra. Not only that but the frame it creates is powerful.

I have to thank previous forum member Xsplat for introducing me to this idea. Of course, before Xsplat there was Freud who said that every boy is looking for his mom in his lovers and every girl is looking for her dad. I don't know if that's true or not but as far as the daddy dynamic goes, I'm sold.

With every girl I'm seeing I introduce the daddy dynamic. Not right away. But after a few meetings when I feel like I've made a leap in intimacy and she's let me in beyond just the sexual realm.

Funny thing is, the girls gleefully jump into this frame. I love getting text messages from my girls saying something like "is daddy busy tonight?", "I miss you dadddyyyy!"

I have to make a distinction here: this is not a paternal, finger-wagging, "pay for all her shit" frame. I'm not "dad", I'm "daddy". As in the one who protects her, makes her feel loved, makes her feel safe and dominates her body, mind and soul like only a daddy can do.

I introduce the dynamic playfully. Maybe after sex I'll something like "did you like that baby?" and she'll say "yes." And I'll say, correcting her, "yes, daddy." I'll turn it into a light running joke and before you know it, daddy is all I hear.

The beauty of this dynamic is that you snap into the dominant "daddy" role and she into the submissive "little girl" role. She regresses to childhood when she was carefree. Yet you're non-judgmental and you're not financing her lifestyle. You get all the good aspects of daddyhood without any of the responsibilities.

As long as you fuck her good, make her feel seen, make her feel safe and present, it's all good.

Messages In This Thread