rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Byron's Daygame Approach Log

Byron's Daygame Approach Log

Quote: (06-07-2014 04:21 PM)Byron Wrote:  

6/6/2014

9 Approaches

2 Boyfriend Objections

0 Too Young

0 Blow Outs

5 "Soft Nexts"

0 instant dates - 2 numbers

*Session #4 Query: girl talked to me, held my hand, was totally comfortable with my touch, started asking me for logistics i.e. where I live, what time I need to be home, etc. BUT when I asked her to come with me to get a drink (instant night-date) she said IHAB. She didn't bring it up until about 7 minutes in while were holding hands and walking down the street together. Wow. I persisted 5 or 6 times. She was adamant, even though she was smiling and obviously having a good time. When we parted ways, I watched her and she looked back three times with a huge grin on her face. Was that IHAB b.s. or not? And why wait until so late to bring it up? I was Dr. Octopus from the get go.

Just going on a wild guess it's real. I'm guessing that you might have been able to pull her home directly.

You could use a little more detail in your logs. What did you say to IHAB? How did you persist? If she gives you IHAB once but doesn't eject, that's a sign. I wouldn't persist, just ignore the IHAB. What were the logistics like for a drink? If you actually have to get in a car and go somewhere, that breaks the spell. If you can go home and you've got a pad set up with drinks & something to do as a pretense to hang out, then your logistics are solved. For a girl in a mood, all she needs is a pretense.

Great work on getting numbers & a date, you're doing awesome.

Messages In This Thread