rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prague

Prague

Quote: (06-07-2014 11:45 AM)Woolf Wrote:  

Here my first impression + review for locations.

Girls react extremely well to Street approaches but most of my "victims" were tourists. I didn't get any negative reaction and it seems to me that semi-direct daygame is the way to go here. If every girl is nice from the Start, I want to polarize early. Probably I will quit nightgame here and focus on sports+daygame.

Clubs:

1. Karlovny Lazne (thursday)
Not that bad like everybody is telling. Unlimited supply of pussy, many drunk girls, only tourists. It's more a grinding club: As more people You approach, the better the chances to getting laid. It's more a club with quick make-outs where you can polarize pretty fast. Problem: Crowed is pretty young (18-25).

2. James Dean (wednesdaY)
Mainly tourists, crowded. Quality 5/10. I went solo to Mombai, James dean and some other bars there. Quick check if there is talent at the bar, if not, i was 3 minutes later in another bar. Sometimes no sitting places at the bar available, so better to not wait and hope for talent.

3. Lucerna Music Bar (friday)
I never got so much eye contact in my life, unfortunately I saw mainly fat English chicks there. People are more nice (as far as "nice" exists here). A little bit alternative. Probably a good place for less tough guys or Couchsurfing people. 3€ for a Vodka Soda. Many poor slovakian girls (capped to 7), English level was very low for Prague.

4. Radost FX (friday)
Nobody there. I guess thursday is the only day to go there.

5. The bar next to Radost FX (friday)
bad, only drunk/aggressive czech guys. I didn't see any attractive girl. Perhaps good if You want to do drugs.

I will stay 1-3 months in Prague.

Nice report, what part of town are you staying in?

Messages In This Thread