rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prague

Prague

There were some very good places for hooking up in Prague especially in day game.I talk about Hlavni nadrazi(main railway station),metro stations Staromestska(central old city),Hradsanska(close to where massive student dorms are),Hradec Kralove(the biggest square in Europe) and Narodni Trida(very good commercial street with hundreds of very good looking girls in bus and tram stations).
All these places are almost destroyed by commercialization mass flock of tourists in the center and most importantly grounding of shops everywhere(especially Hlavni nadrazi was destroyed in this regard now there is no place for the girls from province to wait for the train as it used to be they have to be now at a snack bar or fast food etc).
Some potential still exists in Andel in tram stations outside a mall complex.Peripheral areas are not particularly good and one has no reason to visit anything there.I would skip Prague alltogether and visit Plzen(2 hours west),Ceske Budejovice(two hours south),Liberec(two hours north) or even Hradec Kralove(one hour north) or even better get to Wroclaw Poland(7 hours north I did this legendary route in 2002 the trip from Katowice to Wroclaw was quite an experience back then).

Messages In This Thread