rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to live for a month?

Where to live for a month?

Sov I've traveled to SEA before which was amazing, but most of the time I felt like a tourist. But, I still remember my last few days in bkk where I suddenly felt like I knew the city, I knew how to get around where I wanted, where to eat, had built up numbers I could hit up. I started to really integrate into the city and it helped my success more and more. This time around I'm thinking instead of travelling like a tourist, I want to literally relocate and live day to day in a another city. I need your help in helping me decide which city would be ideal for success.

Initially I was thinking NYC or LA for the domestic side. Cheap air fare and plenty of variety to choose from.

On the other side of the pond my initial thought was either London (too cold during winter time) or Hong Kong (back to SEA).

So where would you live if you could live anywhere on earth for a month, and why?[/align]

Messages In This Thread