rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls opening you... Opportunity?

Girls opening you... Opportunity?

I know we're not supposed to ask for specific girl advice but on the other hand I'm pretty bad at reading IOI's until I get hit on the head with them so here goes...maybe this could just go in the "approach thread", except that I didn't initiate it. Not really looking for anything but encouragement and to see if I am on the right track. I am very rusty at the skill of flirting.

There is a fitness instructor (late 20's) at the gym I go to who I run into on occasion and give some eye contact when I say hi. She commented on my new lifting shoes recently and I'm wondering if this is an opening I should attempt to seize on. She actually did it twice in the past 1-2 weeks. The first time she asked about the new shoes I gave kind of a boring answer...then today she did it again, complimenting them. So I decided to up the ante and said, "They're sexy, aren't they?" and she said yes, they are. And then she said, "I think I mentioned them to you last time." I laughed, "hahahaha". A few minutes later I went up to her and just had a little neutral conversation about her classes, while making sure to have strong but not overbearing eye contact.

She has a rather plain face and big shoulders (damn lifting) which I don't like, but on the other hand a really nice butt/thighs from all the squats. Really nice. (If you like that sort if thing.) Sometimes she wears yoga pants, haha. I noticed she now has a piercing in her face below her lip. (24 signs...?)

Not sure what to do...reading too much into it? Or is it obvious? Should I game? If she has high T (for a girl) from the Olympic lifting, she could be quite fun in the sack I'd imagine.

Also there is always the slight concern in the back of my mind that if things go bad, it could make going to the gym awkward. On the other hand, dat ass...

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Messages In This Thread