rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My son was placed in a class full of girls [re-titled]

My son was placed in a class full of girls [re-titled]

Quote: (06-01-2014 10:56 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Read the second post I put up above. What you're talking about is what I'm talking about: the cognitive links forming earlier in female brains that promote earlier learning but men have surpassed by 20. Recent schools of thought are suggestive of a more fluid model of IQ, including degradation with loss of sensory input due to aging - particularly hearing damage being related to losses in memory - and the effects of certain drugs, like pot.

With emotion, the links form between hemispheres in girls - girls process it left and right. Male brains don't usually do this. I've also been reading that the way young men are now processing information in smaller bites due to internet culture is having negative effects on cortisol levels in male brains, increasing stress and aggressiveness, and the emotional neural links that should be forming, aren't. It's fascinating stuff.

I read your second post and am in agreement with what you said.

Messages In This Thread